- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk (I didn't have milk, so I substituted 1/4 cup heavy cream and 3/4 cup water)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups spinach (I used a mix of fresh spinach and arugula)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 oz feta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 large tomato, sliced (any tomatoes will work here--Roma tomatoes are also a good choice)
- salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 350 and spray a pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Rinse and dry a good handful of asparagus, and trim the woody ends; set aside. Slice one tomato into rounds, and set aside until ready for use.
Heat olive oil in a pan over medium/low heat, and add garlic, onion, and chopped mushrooms. Saute until fragrant; about 3-5 minutes; then add the spinach or mixed greens and mix until just wilted.
Nutrition Facts-- Servings: 8 • Size: 1 slice • Calories: 119 • Fat: 7.6 g • Carbs: 4.8 g • Fiber: 1g • Protein: 8.6 g • Sugars: 3.4 g