here. Keep in mind: I was only cooking for one tonight, so adjust the recipe accordingly.
Ingredients for salsa:
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- 1 boneless, skinless salmon fillet, thawed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
Heat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet or 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, mango, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Toss to mix and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Rinse salmon fillet and pat dry. Cover each side with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place into prepared pan and bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately with salsa. (Tonight, I added some broccoli on the side!) Enjoy : )