The Cooking Jar. I hope you enjoy it as much as my dad and I did! :)
- 1 lb. shrimp, skin off and tail on (or off, based on your preference)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Crushed red pepper (to taste--I didn't measure this at all).
Combine the sauce ingredients and divide into half. Marinate the shrimp with half of the sauce for 15-30 minutes, then discard marinade. Over medium high heat, pan sear the shrimp on both sides until browned, about 1 minute per side.
Using tongs, rub the shrimp into the caramelized bits on the bottom of the pan. Dish and serve hot drizzled with the remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts (Not including rice or asparagus)- Servings: 4 • Size: 143 grams • Calories: 205 • Fat: 1.9 g • Carbs: 20.0 g • Protein: 26.4 g • Sugars: 17.4 g