- Naan Flatbread (I only used one)
- Fresh spinach (a handful or so)
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded (I didn't measure the cheese--maybe 1/4 cup each?)
- Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (enough to spread on the flatbread)
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with foil (optional; you can also bake the flatbread straight on the rack); set aside.
Drizzle flatbread with olive oil (this is so that the flatbread won't become too dry while baking). In a frying pan over medium heat, saute garlic and onion with a touch of olive oil until fragrant; then add the spinach until just wilted; season as desired.
Nutrition Facts-- Servings: 2 • Size: 1 half flatbread • Calories: 298 • Fat: 10.6 g • Carbs: 33.5 g • Fiber: 4 g • Protein: 9.8 g • Sugars: 1 g