Things in my world are going wonderfully well at present! Work keeps me busy, but it's fun and enjoyable, and my roommate moved out recently, so I have the house to myself and am thoroughly enjoying this new season of living alone :) I've been doing a few fun projects to personalize my space a bit more; one of which is this mirror that I made last week! :)
on the verge of death, so I rescued them and turned them into muffins! :) I know, I know--it was a very kind and charitable act on my part.
Travel Cook Tell.
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- 6 tablespoons milk (I used almond milk)
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon brown sugar (add sugar to taste; I used a bit less because my almond milk was already sweetened)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin pan with paper liners; set aside.
Combine egg, melted butter, milk and mashed bananas. In another bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Combine both mixtures and mix until they are incorporated; do not overmix. Divide batter among muffin cups.
Mix Oatmeal Crumb Topping ingredients until crumbly, and top muffins with it (about a teaspoon each). Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes, rotating pan halfway through. Let cool in pan 10 minutes; transfer muffins to a rack to cool a little bit more.