Friday, April 25, 2014

Hello!

Foodie & Fabulous friends. It's me. I'm here. I'm alive. And I'm sorry! I haven't posted in over a month...because I've had a few things going on.

1) I went to Hawaii with my sweet friend Chris, who competed in his very first triathlon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! It was amazing.

View from our balcony 
Chris and me
Hawaiian Pork Tacos...mmm.
Quality pool time at the resort : )
 Unbelievable sunsets...every night.
At Buddha Point, posing like Buddha.
The team, who treated me like family and welcomed me with open arms! :) Love them and miss them.
Sunset on the beach on Race Day
 FINISHER! :)
Lava Flow: most delicious cocktail EVERRR.
Another breathtaking sunset...
Last day in Kona
 Flowers in my hair...forever :)
 
Manoa Falls in Oahu
2) I came back and I got a promotion at work! Also amazing.

I haven't cooked anything...haven't had time! But otherwise, I'm VERY well, and I hope you are too. As soon as I'm able to get back into the kitchen, you guys will know! Sending love. Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment