Spirit of Christmas, a volunteer organization that collects thousands of gifts each Christmas season for underprivileged children and provides each child with two sets of clothing, underwear, socks, shoes, and a coat, along with 2-3 gifts. It's an amazing ministry!
- 1 box French Vanilla cake mix (or your favorite vanilla cupcake recipe) and all ingredients to make it
- 1 packet vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cups confectioner’s/powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk, cream, or half and half (I used half and half)
- Mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven according to box instructions and line cupcake tins with paper liners; set aside. Prepare cupcake batter according to directions on box; add vanilla pudding mix and vanilla extract, being sure not to overmix. Fill liners 2/3 full and bake; allow to cool completely before frosting.